"I've only ever used soap and water..."


Have you ever been told by your mum, friend, sister or grandmother that their beautiful skin has only ever required a quick cleanse with soap and water and a bit of basic moisturiser to keep it looking fantastic? And yet when you've tried this simple routine, your fickle skin just ends up even more blotchy, dry or spotty!

From my experience and talking to the experts I'm here to help you solve the riddle...your skin is not like anybody elses (even your mum's). You have a unique skin that lives your lifestyle and has it's own rules. So if you are one of the lucky ones that can get away with the basics - fantastic - but if you're not, go with what's best for you.

Here are some simple steps to help you get started:

  • Make sure you have a correct skin diagnosis,
  • What are you're own personal concerns,
  • Work out your budget,
  • Select your products.
Some of my personal favourites for when I'm getting serious are Circadia and Danne Montegue King. If I'm looking for something gentle then Janesce or Natio. But there are many, many great options out there. Start your own personal mission...

Comments