Fantastic, Affordable Makeup - My Latest Purchases




So come on, admit it -are you a makeup snob? I confess to bragging about that new luxury brand purchase just as much as the next girl, but I do try very, very hard not to be a makeup snob. As we all know - expensive doesn't necessarily means better! I'd like to introduce you to a great little brand, relatively new to the Australian market - 'Inglot'. You've probably seen it, it's that very colourful stand in the centre of your shopping centre. For us here in Perth, they're at Karrinyup and Garden City. The range of colours is one of the most extensive on the market and the quality is excellent. One of the big attractions for me as a makeup artist is the ability to purchase a custom made palette - and the new packaging is devine. My new 10 eyeshadow Freedom Palette pictured above cost just $85. So next time you're out shopping, drop by and say hi to the Inglot staff. They're friendly and will happily guide you through their delicious selection of makeup.

Comments

  1. What are the numbers of your Inglot lipsticks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ali. I'm so sorry to have missed your question. I've really not had time to look at my blog for months and months. I don't have my kit handy at the moment but if you're still wanting to know (some 2 years later) I'll follow up for you :o,

      Delete
  2. Oooo Im yet to purchase a palette from Inglot, to be honest the colour selection overwhelms me. At $85 though, I really should!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inglot lippys are have a beautiful creaminess about them. It's a very affordable range and encourages play.

      Delete

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments, Ali