Makeup Shopping in the USA


My makeup kit is overflowing with the spoils of New York and Las Vegas.
It's a makeup lovers dream with a Sephora on every corner it seems - and according to my husband I took far too much advantage of it.
It reminded me of how savvy we need to be in Australia when buying makeup. We pay a premium here for makeup compared with our overseas counterparts and who wants to waste money on products we don't like and won't use?
My favourite buys included some fabulously pigmented lip products for Makeup Forever which are also water resistant and a cute 12 colour greasepaint palette which includes silver and gold. It's one brand we can't buy in Australia unless you head off to IMATS in Darling Harbour...more on that later...
But in the main I bought up on my MAC staples and fell in love with the MAC penultimate brow liner. It's so subtle and fills those little gaps in brows by slightly staining the skin - perfect!

Comments